I am highly grateful for all the help and encouragement offered to me by my family and friends, and special acknowledgements to
- Dr. Pramod Reddy, MD, Professor of Surgery, College of Medicine University of Cincinnati, Director, Division of Pediatric Urology Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, USA.
- Dr. Sitaraman MD Paediatrics, Jaipur
- Dr. Rajeev Mathur, M.S.,M.Ch ( Urology ), Jaipur
- Dr. Santosh Karmakar , Paediatric Surgeon, M.S, M.CH, Lilawati Hospital and Research Centre.
- Dr. Manoj Talwar, Urologist, Delhi
- Dr. Amrish Vaidya, Consultant Paediatric Surgeon, Mumbai
- Maya thomas and Rita Malhotra from Amar Jyoti
- S. Hema from Able Hands, Banglore.
- Chapal from Mobility
- Els De Clercq and Renée Jopp – IF Information officer, International Federation for Hydrocephalus and spina bifida. Brussels
- Joy Betsch and Dorothy Harris, Spina Bifida Association in London, Ontario and Canada
- Spina Bifida Association of America, (SBAA), U.S.A
- Association Of Spina Bifida And Hydrocephalus, (ASBAH), U.K
Many thanks to all the members in ISBA Association who went many steps ahead to help each other in all possible ways.
Special thanks to my well-wishers Chetan, Megha, Radhika and Bhawani who were always there to support me.
I am highly indebted to all these people and look forward to their support in future too.